вторник, 21 апреля 2015 г.

Spring and Summer Breastfeeding Tops

Spring and Summer Breastfeeding Tops
Best tops that are convenient for breastfeeding for spring and summer! Spring and summer nursing tops

I am constantly on the hunt for the best tops for nursing. For today’s post, I rounded up some of my favorite spring and summer breastfeeding tops. I will be trying to do these more frequently (along with dresses/rompers) because I have received great feedback on them! Most of these are relatively affordable and all of them are under $90! My favorites are are the first and third. I ordered a few others and will try them on for you over on my snap chat (lynzy_coughlin) to let you know how they fit and if I like them or not! ��


It is important to note that not all tops are breastfeeding friendly and I unfortunately, have learned this the hard way. Struggling to figure out how to nurse in public with an impossible top that doesn’t button down and doesn’t easily come all the way up can make for some stares here and there! Ha! I am very particular about the clothing I order now and I always make sure it’s easy access. It makes it a more pleasant experience for both mom AND baby!


If you find a top that you feel is great for breastfeeding, please email it to me so that I can include it in my next roundup!


You can check out my previous breastfeeding style posts below:


My favorite dresses for breastfeeding // Another Breastfeeding tops roundup // Loyal Hana – one of our favorite brands for nursing tops! // Au Lait – high end boutique with nursing clothing


Original article and pictures take www.lynzyandco.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий